Still have a question? Ask your own!
- Pipl – The easiest service to use. It permits you to search for someone using either their name, phone number, email, or username. Link: Pipl People Search
- Namechk – If you know a username that he likes to use, you can use this service to check over 100 social media sites for anyone using this same username. Link: Namechk Username Availability Search
- Lullar – Similar to Pipl, but a little less user-friendly. Link: Lullar – Profile Search by Email
Additionally, if your spouse has given you their email password in the past, you can log into their account. They have forfeited their expectation of privacy, and their communications are no longer protected*. You can do a duo of things with this information:
- Search their email archives for phrases such as ",confirm email", and ",verify email", that will expose other accounts that they have created using this address.
- You can attempt to log in to suspected sites using the same email address and password. Most people are lazy with their security and re-use their information for every account that they create.
- If you have used any of the services above to locate their username on a social media site, you can attempt to use their email password in combination with their username.
- If none of these work but you still have access to their email account, you can attempt using their address or username on a suspected site to send a password reset request. This will permit you to switch the password and access the account directly. This may or may not be legal in your country or local jurisdiction, so ask your lawyer.
* The legality of accessing your spouses email account is determined on a case-by-case basis. Only a judge can determine if they had a reasonable expectation of privacy, so be careful.
This reaction is not a substitute for professional legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to suggest legal advice. If you overlook this warning and convey confidential information in a private message or comment, there is no duty to keep that information confidential or forego representation adverse to your interests. Seek the advice of a licensed attorney in the suitable jurisdiction before taking any act that may affect your rights. If you believe you have a claim against someone, consult an attorney instantaneously, otherwise there is a risk that the time allotted to bring your claim may expire. Quora users who provide responses to legal questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Quora',s Terms of Service ( http://www.quora.com/about/tos ).
For a more detailed search visit aarc-people-search.com the site will locate very detailed info on almost anyone in US. A few of the information you will detect court records, significant information, police arrest information, mobile phone search, social networking investigation.
How can I find out what social media my spouse is on for free? I think he',s cheating.
The Different Types of Studs More Likely To Cheat On You NSA.gov
According to research there are a few different types of fellows who are statistically more likely to cheat than others. This doesn',t mean that all fellows who fit these descriptions are going to cheat, they',re just more likely to. If you',ve been having doubts, if you',ve been watching certain signs that suggest he',s cheating, then you',ll be interested in eyeing if your beau falls within one of these categories.
1. Is he financially dependent on you?
According to research women who are dependent on their bf',s are less likely to cheat. This is because historically, women have had more to lose if a relationship should end. But a man who is financially dependent on his gf is actually a lot more likely to cheat because the position of dependence makes him feel emasculated, as historically boys have been the bread-winners. He might be cheating to stoke his masculine ego.
Two. Is he very tall?
Fellows who are taller than Five',Ten',', are more likely to cheat than others.
Three. Does his age end with ',9', right now?
Dudes who are either 29, or 39, or 49, etc, are more prone to mid-life crisis as they feel themselves aging. This makes them more prone to cheating on their female fucking partners out of a sense of insecurity.
Four. Is he more engaged with his Social Media than he is with you?
Accoring to a research, studs who are deeply engaged in Social Media are more likely to cheat as they are more engaged with their online followers than they are with reality.
Here are Two elementary approaches to doing it:
- Do a name search in Google. I have always found it very effective to trace people',s social media profiles. These days any social media site worth creating a profile on, would also ensure that the profiles are searchable. Go through the result pages truly deep (at least till the 5th page).
- Do a name search again, only this time, add the name of the social network you suspect your spouse might be on also along with the name. For example, ",Mike Twitter",. Again, search deep to be sure.
However there is a caveat:
If your spouse has made his profile unsearchable (private), then it won',t demonstrate up in search results. Chances are he might not have, as most people don',t think of this aspect of privacy settings. If the results, don',t throw up any social media profiles (even for the one',s you know he',s on), then you can be pretty sure he',s made his profiles private.