Chemistry.com is one of the few sites with interesting algorithm and features. Its main attraction is the in-depth personality test during sign up process.
The test is similar to the Myers-Briggs personality test where you will fall under Four personality types: The Builder, Negotiator, Explorer or Director, and indicated by a primary and secondary type. (Example: Primary type: Negotiator, Secondary Type: Explorer.) Other personality and habit-related questions are added when you accomplish your profile. The personality test was developed by Dr. Helen Fisher, an anthropologist who’s been researching relationships for more than 30 years.
With over 518,000 visits monthly, it’s not as large as its other competition but certainly makes one of the few interesting dating sites out there where members can look for a deeper and fulfilling relationships, many of them looking for marriage. The site matches you with compatible members based on personality test results.
Albeit the members may be less diverse, it still caters to members from around the world and open to interracial as well as local dating making it a worthy candidate of the top international dating sites on our list.
- Ordinary and clean layout. Effortless to navigate
- Unique matching algorithm revolving around an in-depth personality test
- In-depth description of why you might be a good match
- Cool features: newsfeed-like function, casual flirt, games and winks
- Direct and straight-to-the-point profile descriptions
- Has both phone and email support
- Offers online dating safety tips
- Not a very large site, fairly small-medium user base
- Cannot search for members by random, only compatible members based on your personality test
- No forum, chatrooms or movie talk
- No mobile app
The signup is plain with a neat and friendly site interface.
- After providing your username choice and password, you’ll need to response an in-depth personality test.
- After that, the test result will be displayed which can also be accessed through clicking the “My Profile” window.
- Your wall will demonstrate a stream of compatible members you can either like or skip, as well as freshly registered members near your area.
- Searching for compatible members will look like this:
- There’s a “Matches” feature where you can see who matches your personality. A list of five will be introduced and to view other profiles, an option of whether you like the match or not before proceeding to see next profile is introduced.
- When you click on a match’s profile, a description of how and why you both could be a excellent match is available for you to view.
- But messaging (receiving and viewing messages), talking, and sending flirts will require an upgrade.
Cost and Inclusions
- Signup, profile creation, personality test, viewing of matches, searching of compatible members, flirting with members
- All of what the free membership has to suggest plus, reading and replying to your messages, see members who have flirted with you, see members who have faved you, and talk.
- 1 Month costs $13.99
- Three Months costs $26.97 ($8.99 /mo)
- 6 Months costs $6.49 ($38.94/mo)
Chemistry.com may not be one of the largest interracial dating site on the web, but it makes one of the most interesting sites for singles looking for serious relationship through the use of personality compatibility. The site offers some interesting features but not as many as its other contesting sites, narrowing its main concentrate on only getting the most compatible match.
The security feature is fair, only demonstrating your information to compatible matches. The site offers phone and email support, as well as tips for a safe online dating practice. The only major downside to the site is it does not include movie talk which is significant to some members.
The pricing is cheaper compared to other dating sites’ rates and being able to love all of the features on one subscription, it’s fair to say the services may be well worth the money.
Featured Date Sites
Angels of Passion
City of Brides
Costa Rica Women
Online Dating: Boon or Bane?
For over a decade, dating has been upgraded and fresh avenues have risen. People looking for a lifetime playmate began engaging themselves to what is called “online dating”. But what does “online dating” truly mean? What outcome will it give to those who take part in it?
With the effects of online dating in the society, it becomes an ongoing issue in the internet and queries have surged regarding its effectivity in the lives of all. With all the online dating pros and cons, a question should be asked thereafter, online dating: boon or bane?
Why Foreign Dating is Abruptly a Fresh Real Option
Waking up in the morning with someone to greet you sweetly is a luxury everyone is entitled to have. You want to find that special someone but don’t know how?
Dating for a duo of times, still, no improvement? What to do? Why not delve into foreign dating sites?
Venturing the world of online dating can sometimes be tricky and intimidating. It is significant that you know that there are different types of online dating sites. Each type stands as a category which caters to a specific crowd, permitting you to practice online dating to the fullest.
Focused on helping their members find a potential playmate for marriage. These sites are for people who are looking for someone that would eventually become their spouse.
Senior Dating Sites
Feeling left behind? Feeling alone and isolated with your chance to love? Get involved with the various senior dating sites now and commit with the satisfying service it offers!
For those who are looking for joy and short-term relationship, hook-up sites are mostly for those who aren’t ready to fully commit.
LGBT Dating Sites
Love knows no bounds. Everyone is worth love! These sites cater to lesbians and gays permitting them to find their love.
Suggesting a wealth of dating sites listed with site reviews, dating site links, accomplished dating advice, and tips and tricks on dating.